Upcoming webinars - Wednesday 9 December, Property insurance: How to avoid changes in policy terms impacting on service charges.
Upcoming classroom training - Park homes. Thursday 28 January in London
LEASE training programme
For training on residential leasehold law.
Section 20 Consultation
Service charges for residential leaseholders
Tackling bad management
Courses can be fully tailored to your requirements.
- I am in dispute with my landlord but I do not want to go to Court or Tribunal. Is there an alternative?
- How can I find out what my service charge is being used for?
- My neighbours are very noisy and it is affecting the enjoyment of my property. What can I do?
- My landlord has carried out Section 20 consultation but I am still unhappy about the service charges I'm being asked to pay. What can I do?
- I own the freehold of a leasehold house. The leaseholder wants to buy the freehold. Do I have to sell it to them?
- What happens when my lease runs out?
- What happens if I breach the terms of my lease?
- My landlord has not demanded ground rent for several years. Can he still demand it?
LEASE on Location - Liverpool
Thomas Frith represented LEASE at the Liverpool Leaseholder 4th Annual Conference held Saturday 21 May 2011. LEASE were invited to send a lawyer to chair a workshop on legal issues around the statutory right to manage and mixed use developments. There were 100 persons in attendance at the conference and at least 60 of those attended the LEASE RTM workshop. The attendees were a well-informed group and discussion was lively. LEASE looks forward to participating in future Liverpool Leaseholder events.
Would your Housing Association or Residents Association like LEASE to address your group on the complexities of residential leasehold? We can provide presentations on common issues and questions relating to residential leasehold as well as individual advice surgeries.
(News story added: 27 May 2011)